Our vision – Our goal
Everyone is part of it
All people with or without disabilities, should participate naturally and together.
Plato’s opinion was that a person who cannot speak can also not think. Fortunately, everyone knows that this does not stand.
- » Have you ever wondered what it means for a deaf to be excluded from part of social life because of his/her disability?
- » Is it taken for granted by us if a deaf student wants to take part in a lecture with a sign language interpreter?
- » Have you ever wondered how deaf people talk to each other?
- » Have you ever wondered how deaf people listen music?
With sign language you can really tell everything – what have happened during the day, what Blockbuster is… You can also discuss complicated topics.
Since 1994, article 3 of the Basic Law says: “No one may be disadvantaged because of his disability.” This means that everyone can decide for themselves what they want to share and in what way. No one is obligated to adapt, but everyone can live according to his wishes. Nevertheless, there are still many prejudices and obstacles for people with visible and invisible disabilities. We want to do our part to change this !
And for that we stand with our products:
- » High product quality
- » Solid and responsible company growth
- » Cooperation with companies who want to move something together with us in this world. With a company that pursues the same vision as us» Reliable delivery in time
- » Highest Customer Satisfaction
- » Support of the deaf association “Shoqata Kosovare e te Shurdherve” in Kosovo through t-shirt sale.